Questioning if this is the right time to sell your home?
Selling your home can be stressful and overwhelming. I would love to give you options on the best way to list your home that will surely help you in making the decision about whether or not it is time for you to sell. If you decide to move forward to sell, I will help you price your home right price from the start for a timely sale. As an expert in the local market I will guide you through the entire process of selling your property from listing to sale. I will be work with you to get your home prepared and staged to appeal to buyers.
* Make quick kitchen upgrades, i.e. change cabinet hardware, faucets and paint.
* Make your home greener and more marketable with minor energy saving upgrades.
* Declutter to make your your home look spacious.
More on How do you prepare a house to sell?
Doing whatever you can to put your house’s best face forward is very important if you want to get close to your asking price or sell as quickly as possible. Short of spending a lot of money, here are several ideas for making your home show better:
* Sweep the sidewalk, mow the lawn, prune the bushes, weed the garden and clean debris from the yard.
* Clean the windows (both inside and out) and make sure the paint is not chipped or flaking. And speaking of paint, if your home was built before 1978, new federal law gives a buyer the right to request a lead inspection. If you think you might have some problems, do the inspection yourself beforehand and make any fixes you can.
* Be sure that the doorbell works.
* Clean and spruce up all rooms, furnishings, floors, walls and ceilings. It’s especially important that the bathroom and kitchen are spotless.
* Organize closets.
* Make sure the basic appliances and fixtures work. Get rid of leaky faucets and frayed cords.
* Make sure the house smells good: from an apple pie, cookies baking. Hide the kitty litter.
* Put vases of fresh flowers throughout the house.
* Having pleasant background music playing in the background also will help set your stage.
Vist my website: http://www.marilynwilsonrealtor.com