September 23, 2015. marks the first day of autumn. with the day and night approximately equal in length. For us in the Northern Hemisphere, people are enjoying the cooler days of autumn, shorter days and longer nights. South of the equator, spring begins. Autumn is also a great time to list your home for sale! The timing couldn’t be better. Home selling in autumn is the second best time of the year to sell a home. Families have returned from summer vacations. Kids have gone back to school. We are set to enjoy 75 to 80 days of normalcy. If you’re in the Nashville are and thinking of buying or selling, please call me, I’m here to help you realize your real estate dreams!
I look forward to helping you with your real estate needs.
Website Via Mobile Devices
- Backyard ‘Staycation’ Safety Tips
- Happy Mother’s Day
- Happy Easter
- Best Wishes for the Holiday Season
- Christmas Table Decoration Ideas
- Cacio e Pepe – The Simplest Pasta Recipe
- Tips to Shop Safely Online
- Sweet Potatoes fit for Thanksgiving
- Enjoy An Extra Hour of Sleep!
- Happy Halloween! Some Pumpkin Carving Tips…
- Are you looking for a new home in Nashville?
- Welcome Autumn ~ A Good Time to Sell
- Getting Rid of Stuff Feels Good … Why?
- Prepare to Sell Your Home With Professional Photography
- Freshen Up Your Home Decor and Lift Your Spirits
- Backyard Living
- Happy Easter and a Festive Table Setting to Try
- Gorgeous Townhome in the Heart of Nashville TN
- Welcome Spring With Fresh Flowers
- Turn Your Clocks Ahead March 8th
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Is it time for a new home?
- Simple and Tasty Snacks
- Simple to Make Healthy Dog Treats
- Keep Your Cell Phone Info Safe
- Make Your Own Gift Bag