Cold weather, lower curb appeal and busy schedules are typical reasons many think the holidays are a bad time to sell. Because of this theory there are fewer homes on the market, increasing the chance to sell yours. During the holidays your home is typically clean and decorated, perfect for that “come right in” feeling. If you are selling your home during the holidays keep decorating to a minimum, focusing on the door, fireplace, dining room table and tree. And remember, you never know when the right buyer will find your home.
If you’re in the market to buy a home don’t let the holidays discourage you. View this virtual tour of a beautiful condo located in Nashville. I will be happy to arrange a showing for you this holiday season …
Click this link – Property Website for more details.
4220 Hillsboro Road ♦ Nashville, TN 37215
- Gorgeous 2 Story Townhome (End Unit)
- Located in the Heart of Green Hills
- walk to Hill Center, Green Hills Mall, YMCA and the historic Bluebird Café, etc.
- Designer Color Scheme
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Granite Counters in Kitchen & Baths
- 9ft. Ceilings and Crown Molding
- Gas Fireplace