- 15 dried apricots
- 1 egg white (beaten)
- 5 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 5 tbsp. pineapple/apricot jam
- 1 cup dark brown sugar (packed)
- 1-8 lb. half ham shank (cooked)
- 1 bunch red and green grapes
- ¼ cup washed raw sugar
- Combine mustard, jam and brown sugar to make a glaze.
- Cut ½ inch deep slits on ham, and score with diamond pattern.
- Roast at 325 degrees for 25 minutes, then cover ham with glaze and cook for another 30 minutes. Brush glaze over ham every 10 minutes while cooking.
Garnish: For garnish, dip fruits in egg white then roll in sugar, let dry. Use a toothpick to keep in place.